Community Mural Project Request for ProposalsSubmissions Accepted Now - January 5, 2022
CALLING ALL ARTISTS!
IP Casino Resort Spa, in partnership with Biloxi Public Arts Project, are offering an opportunity for qualified artist(s) based along the Mississippi Gulf Coast to design and paint a public art mural at the entrance of IP Casino Resort Spa by Spring/Summer 2022.
For more information, contacts and a list of requirements, please click here:
COMMUNITY MURAL PROJECT RFP
This page links to a PDF (Adobe Acrobat's Portable Document Format).
Download Adobee® Acrobat® Reader® DC (opens in a new window)Download Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® DC to read and access this document with enhanced features.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Resident of Jackson, Harrison, Hancock, Pearl River, Stone or George Counties, Mississippi.
- Not self-excluded or property excluded from IP Casino Resort Spa.
- Letter of Intent requested by Friday, December 3, 2021. *Not a requirement for submission consideration, but greatly appreciated.
- Proposals will be accepted electronically until 5:00pm CST on Wednesday, January 5, 2022.
The Request for Proposals does not constitute a contract. If selected, Artist will be required to execute a Service Agreement and register as a vendor with Boyd Gaming Corporation. IP Casino Resort Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or contractor for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Subject to change or cancellation. Management reserves all rights.