Poker Squares + Full House BonusNOW ALL TIERS EARN 1,000 B CONNECTED POINTS PER HOUR PLAYING LIVE POKER!
The IP Poker Room will run a Poker Squares plus a Full House Bonus promotion from 3:00pm - 11:00pm on Sundays and Mondays, October 11 - 26, 2020.
- There will be one board consisting of 100 squares. 80 squares will be available to all players playing in a live action poker game on a first come basis and will be awarded on Sundays and Mondays from 3:00pm until 9:00pm or until all 80 squares have been awarded. Players playing in a live action jackpot eligible game will receive a square.
- 20 squares of this board will be designated BONUS squares and will be awarded on Sundays and Mondays from 3:00pm until 10:00pm or until all 20 squares have been awarded.
- To qualify for a BONUS square:
- Players in a jackpot eligible poker game must make a full house of Jacks full or better.
- Players must use at least one (1) hole card from their hand.
- The hand does not have to be the winning hand but must be played to completion and verified by the Poker Supervisor on duty.
- Unearned BONUS squares will not be awarded.
- A Poker associate will draw the numbers for the board before the beginning of the promotion, using numbers “0 – 9.”
- A set of numbers will be drawn for the vertical line and horizontal line. Numbers for each board will be drawn separately.
- A prize of $200 each hour will be drawn for (7pm, 8pm, 9pm, 10pm and 11pm.)
- There will be a random drawing of the horizontal line and vertical line numbers. The name in the corresponding square will be the winner.
- If there is not a winner present, the prize amount will be rolled over to the next hour.
- If there is not a winner for the 11:00pm giveaway, that prize amount will be rolled over to the 11:00pm giveaway of the next Poker Squares promotion day.
Players must be 21 years of age or older, be a member of B Connected and present a valid government issued ID in order to participate. Digital ID’s are not accepted as approved forms of identification. Membership is free and open to the public. Players must be seated in a live Jackpot eligible game to qualify for the prize. All funds for this promotion will be deducted from the Hold’em Promotional Fund. Management reserves all rights. The Mississippi Gaming Commission reserves the right to investigate any and all complaints and disputes regarding tournaments, promotions and drawings. Such disputes and complaints will be resolved in accordance with the Mississippi Gaming Control Act and Mississippi Gaming Commission.