Poker Squares + Full House Bonus
The IP Poker Room will run a Poker Squares plus a Full House Bonus promotion from 3pm-11pm on Sundays and Mondays, November 4 thru 26, 2018.
Players must be 21 years of age or older, be a member of B Connected and present a valid government issued ID in order to participate. Membership is free and open to the public.
- There will be one board consisting of 100 squares. Squares will be available to all players playing in a live action poker game on a first come basis and will be awarded on Sundays and Mondays from 3pm until 9pm or until all squares have been awarded. Players playing in a live action jackpot eligible game will receive a square.
- BONUS squares will be awarded on Sundays and Mondays from 3pm until 10pm or until all squares have been awarded.
- To qualify for a BONUS square:
- Players in a jackpot eligible poker game must make a full house of Jacks full or better.
- Players must use at least one (1) hole card from their hand.
- The hand does not have to be the winning hand but must be played to completion and verified by the Poker Supervisor on duty.
- Unearned BONUS squares will not be awarded.
- A Poker associate will draw the numbers for the board before the beginning of the promotion, using numbers “0 – 9.”
- A set of numbers will be drawn for the vertical line and horizontal line. Numbers for each board will be drawn separately.
- A prize of $200 each hour will be given (7pm, 8pm, 9pm, 10pm and 11pm.)
- There will be a random drawing of the horizontal line and vertical line numbers. The name in the corresponding square will be the winner.
- If there is not a winner present, the prize amount will be rolled over to the next hour.
- If there is not a winner for the 11:00pm giveaway, that prize amount will be rolled over to the 11:00pm giveaway of the next Poker Squares promotion day.
Players must be 21 years of age or older, be a member of B Connected and present a valid government issued ID in order to participate. Membership is free and open to the public. Players must be seated in a live Jackpot eligible game to qualify for the prize. All funds for this promotion will be deducted from the Hold’em Promotional Fund. Management reserves all rights.